Sir Hubert

FuChu

The SC Demo is very well done. Thank you for your hard work. I hope the finished version comes out soon. Also please find some free time to make a second version which will include the Pacific fighting as well.

In the demo at the bottom of France I had a battleship destroyed by an Army group. Is this an oversight?

Thank you again for the great Demo.

Originally posted by FuChu:

The SC Demo is very well done. Thank you for your hard work. I hope the finished version comes out soon. Also please find some free time to make a second version which will include the Pacific fighting as well.

In the demo at the bottom of France I had a battleship destroyed by an Army group. Is this an oversight?

Thank you again for the great Demo.

Ships in harbor can be attacked and killed by land units...I would assume this would be a force storming the ship and scuttling it, or just setting up some arty to pummell it...not sure, but it works for me. Makes you remember not to leave your ships in a harbor when the enemy is about. :D

I too enjoyed the demo very much, and, the true sign of a good game, am now jonesing for more. (When is it due out again?) A massive bargain at the price.

The timing of the turns is perfect, by the way; the winter flies by as it should. Congratulations on a job well done, this seems like a great marriage of game elements from Clash of Steel and Panzer General.

[ May 22, 2002, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Captain Vegas ]