The Proving Grounds - online yet again

Sorry for the cross-posting if you've already seen this....

Sorry for the delay all, we finally got the new domain name and got the site moved over to a new server. Unfortunately, I haven't had time for updates but now that it is back online I'm anxious to get some new content up there, perhaps a redo of the graphics as well to make it look better and load faster for the dial-ups.

Note the new url: http://www.the-proving-grounds.com though your old bookmarks will take you to the same place (they are one and the same, old location and new).

Excellent news GKJ. Glad you got things sorted out. I really think this will become a very popular site. I know I'll use it. AGain, good job and thanks for your work and please and please thank your friend that's helping you do all that work for me also.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Excellent news GKJ. Glad you got things sorted out. I really think this will become a very popular site. I know I'll use it. AGain, good job and thanks for your work and please and please thank your friend that's helping you do all that work for me also.

My friend/client is the web host he owns his own hosting company. He kept asking, what is this site for? "a game"....

Anyways, he's providing the hosting at a pretty reasonable rate, he couldn't offer me free hosting for a "game" site, so I'll probably stick up a PayPal link sometime. If someone wants to throw a buck or two towards the project, great! If not, no biggie.