Message to the Forum and Moon/Madmatt

Comrade Trapp

What did I tell you, I told you the little **** ****** was Lucky Zebra, but did you listen? Noooooo.... No one would listen to Comrade Trapp because "what does he know".

Lucky Zebra = Lucy Zorba = Lucy Elephant = TROLL

This is what happens when you don't listen to Comrade Trapp, bad things happen. Now ban the little *******. ;)

Heres a little message to Lucky Zebra/Lucky Zorba/Lucky Elephant:

BLOW ME.......

Sincerely,

Comrade Trapp

[ September 26, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

Comrade, it's bad enough we have one idiot abusing the forum. You do not need to try to outperform him at the risk of being banned yourself. Let the moderators handle this. Recommend you edit your profanity ASAP.

It may be time for Battlefront to consider a more formal registration process with at least some delay to get your login approved. To prevent these trolls from spamming an entire forum in such short order. How quickly some jerks can go from "Welcome our newest member" to lifetime banishment.

Recommend moderators also delete entire threads as necessary to clean up the forum. We don't need to see all these stupid threads taking up space. :mad:

[ September 26, 2003, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Bill Macon ]

Bill Macon

This thread is my way of venting, I was attacked yesterday by this guy and one of the threads he posted today were directed torwds me. I'm well within my right to bash this guy. You guys know me, I never call anyone names unless they attack me in a way that pisses me off, and pissing me off is pretty hard to do.

But your right, I should and will "***" out the profanity on my previous thread for the good of the forum.

Comrade Trapp

[ September 26, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]