Soviet Union Falls

Marky

Who hasn't? You're talking against AI right? Although i've never played a PBEM game, even I know that defeating the comp is easy. You did it in a fairly decent timeframe mind. I just did mine in about 30 months, which may sound pathetic, but get this. The siberian reserve was released on the same turn as the allies landed in Normandy, I totally wasn't expecting that. What's worse, I foolishly forgot to put a corps in Brest and this is probably what lured the computer to do such an early invasion (February 1942 I think.) and the nearest corps I had couldn't make it in time and ended up being destroyed in the open by a few Air Fleets.

I'm sure I would have defeated the USSR in half the time had these 2 events not occurred simultaneously.

Lol i beat Ussr last nite as well for the first time!

Agaist beginner computer.... :(

Started August 1941 ended May 44 **** i know but must of spent a year trying to smoke out like 6 12 strenght corps from the urals, my level 4 jet fleets soon saw to that though.

Also pulled back some luftflotte groups from the east front to sink some RN ships during the allies failed invasion.