Rambo vs Hellraiser show - 1:5:30

hellraiser

allies use the 2 army+fr HQ + raf+carrier opening, killing 1 corps and 1 tank after LC fell in turn 2

november - warsaw taken but polish units fight on - they have koenigsberg and prague

another german corps in the lc forest hex killed; allies have 2 forest lc hexes

subs killed

Rambo surrenders. I can't fight the luck this guy gets. France is still it good shape, but it's a joke the minimum attack rolls I've gotten in this playing session. There's no league & this isn't a tournament, so nothing to motivate me to continue this game.

[ April 05, 2005, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

You accused me of cheating. I expect you to say something regarding this accusation. Either prove your words or say something like 'it was only a joke'. I don't expect appologies since it would hurt your pride tongue.gif

I suffered the same bad luck countless of times. OTOH , I was insanely lucky a lot of times as well. I play Avatar and sometimes he gets the coolest rolls ever to be seen. I recently played DH and I got UK jet 1 in mid 1942 despite 4 chits long before france fell. But I can't go telling people that they use cheating programs just because I happened to run out of luck that particular day. Come on JJR, you're playing this game since the stone age, you know how it can get completely out of any reason sometimes.

Peace

Rambo surrenders. I can't fight the luck this guy gets. France is still it good shape, but it's a joke the minimum attack rolls I've gotten in this playing session. There's no league & this isn't a tournament, so nothing to motivate me to continue this game.

[ April 06, 2005, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Personally, I don't care what anybody thinks about this game when it comes to "fishy-ness". Everybody thought I was nuts when it came to the AA-Bug, then the MMP inhancer, & followed by the reload instances.

There is something different between versions of the game, or I'm missing a patch, or have been hacked or something. Call it a belief in "fish-ness", or a belief in the "Unknow Bug", but something is up.

All I control is, if I lose, I post that information.