Ryder Cup 2004. Sombra vs. Some_god

Sombra

posted 26-04-2004 03:18 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. Zappsweden(euro) vs Rambo(NA) TCP/IP

2. Dragonheart(euro) vs Avatar(NA) TCP/IP

3. Kuniworth(euro) vs Liam(NA) TCP/IP

4. Dev0(euro) vs Comrade Trapp(NA) TCP/IP

5. Sombra(euro) vs Some_god(NA) TCP/IP

6. Archibald(euro) vs JerseyJohn PBEM

7. Wehrmacht(euro) vs Errantrecce(NA) PBEM

8. Rannug(euro) vs CraigRS(NA) PBEM

9. Kossuth(euro) vs Panzer39(NA) PBEM

Some_god, I got drafted by Königstiger a la Dragonheart to teach you that there is only one GOD.

Please contact via ICQ 336345303, or E-Mail. arne.amalia@surfeu.de to set up a date.From the bginning next week I am away from home for some time though it would be nice if we could start and finish the match this week? Which time zone do you live in?

To speed up the process:

My preferred rules:

- No rome gambit

- Everything else is allowed this includes italian gambit etc.

My first bid with 1:5:20 is: 175 MP for Axis

Thanks, to a large extent I agree, word assosiation and nonsense like that, but the two Michaels also post a lot of interesting and detailed info, when they're in the mood. The thing is, even if you cut 30% of their total they've still got something like 8 - 10,000 each!

The ones over there who kill me are the guys who quote some huge post someone else made, every word of it, six or seven paragraphs and at the end of it the comment is something like, "Agreed." :D

That's one thing I'm glad we haven't got much of in the SC Forum.

Hi, Some_GOD.

Eastern Time Zone though you are liveng 6 hours behind us :D .

I will start loking for you today at 20:30h my time => 14:30 h your time. If you are working at this hour please leave only a messange.

The Axis is looking forward to invade the USA :D

Please give me the times when you will be avaible. I will be away from home between 4-12 of May. though it would be nice if we can finih before.

Kind regards

Sombra

P:S: Please define Z-League rules

By the way Some_god. I know you said it as a joke but calling a German a Nazi is one of the worst insults you could use in Germany.

We are quite aware of our crimes but still it is topic not open for joking for a German at least.

We dont mind if our ´president is sleeping with all his staff :D or is already married 4 times. But everything smelling of antisemitismus is a NO NO for every german politican and citizen.

For your handbook : "How to get along with Germans" ;)

[ April 28, 2004, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: Sombra ]

Sombra -- Some_God

You're really best off starting your AAR in a new thread, once the moves start going back and forth nobody will write anything to it till you're into the second or third page.

Regarding the Nazi remark, glad you understand he was joking -- a few years back I made the same unfortunate remark to an Americanized German friend at work without realizing what a land mine I was stepping on. It was particularly bad because his father had been executed by the Nazis when he was a boy!

I was fifty when I made that sour joke and should have known better. After appologizing twice the other guy finally came over while we were heading for our cars and shook my hand. It was a hard lesson to get so late in life.

Anyway, sorry for all my posts here -- hoping you start the AAR fresh and looking forward to reading it -- without comments for the first two pages, I swear!