State of the SC Forum Address

Gaylord Focker

Hello my fellow war gamers, i come here before you to broker a peace on this forum. In the past i have stated that the SC forum was the model for civil debate and now i am almost to the point where i will have to eat my words, you all do not want me to do that now do you?

Though i do not post much here, i do browse the topics from time to time and have been quite surprised at the number of locked threads in the number of days i have viewed upon here, even more shocking is that i had nothing to do with them getting locked.

Now some may say, who is this focker to come in here and tell me what to do?? Well you pose and excellent question, but one that does not apply as i am not here to give orders, i post this in an attempt appeal to your better judgments and let us all take a collective deep breath and get back to posting at the quality level that once was here in the not to distant past. smile.gif

Now for those of you who wish to delve into the recent hot topic of sodomy and debate it's pros and cons, i shall make for you a topic in the General Forum.

Thank you for your time and have a pleasant afternoon. smile.gif

from a damp ancient auditorium comes the sounds of a 1000 men clapping and stomping. whistling and yelling.

1000 sweaty prisoners yearning to hear their favorite entertainer. finally he emerges on the impromptu stage at FOLSOM PRISON!

the man in black, gay focker starts into a nationwide top 10 favorite song. the crowd lets loose with spontaneous applause! the ballad rolls on...

e01924g9tah.jpg

.........."MY NAME IS GAY......WHAT DO YOU SAY?.....NOW YOU GONNA DIE!.....well i hit him hard right between the eyes....he went down but to my surprise...come up with a knife, and cut off a piece of my ear....

with apologies to the man in black