Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Battle of France: AAR

We started as me being Allies, and Earl being Axis.

I crushed him. I reinforced the Poles, I brought down ships to denmark. At the last moment, i moved in the Med. I crushed him. I through everything i had. Russian prepared for War. It was July of 41.

Easy. Easy win.

It took him 30 turns or so.

So, we reversed. And he crushed me. I left some key german cities vacant, not expecting him to be impolite, and he took half of germany.

and made a wall.

it was well done, and being on the downside of mmps, losing air by the moment, i had to concede

i crushed him, but he crushed me better.

i lost.

You're just a bit rusty Brian. We all remember the historical clashes with you vs Rambo. You will come back and kick ass.

Besides I'm looking forward to more good ole smack talk you used to be so good at. My number 1 favorite thread is where you, me and others accuse Rambo of beeing a serial-killer and Hubert. Unfortunately that stuff was edited so no one except those who were there will ever remember that.

But hey you can live on memories for a long time.

Lets play tcp/ip some day. Join w-league.

If you are able to throw absolutely everything into the defense of france it is rather easy. I think a good aditional condition to make the tourney harder would be that if the axis land even one unit on the BI then allies lose immediately. This would force a more realistic and responsible use of RN