DEY-A House To Die For

DEY

Hi All, I've uploaded a new battle over to TPG for playtesting a few days ago, it's a small fixed 25 turn scarp.

It's a rescue attempt of german KG Reich units trying to save cut off units of this KG.

It takes place in the late winter of 1942.

I appreciate the playtest by Simovitch and Junk2drive, tho they both seem to have some trouble with it, this is why I'm posting this here, I thought it was a fairly easy battle, every time I played it, I always got around a 70% win, so I'm rather puzzled with the results from those two playtests.

I'd be interested in some other points of view on this critter, if anyone could take a look at it sometime, I'd appreciate it.

I'd suggest that you don't give the allies any CEB, that could've been the biggest problem with J2D and Simovitchs playtest.

Well I can only speak for myself J2D, but I have played more then just a few scenarios's that I had to replay more then couple of times, until, I got somekind of a handle on what was going on.

Thanks for the playtest, maybe you'll give it another try or two in the future.