AAR Some_God (axis) Vs. Kuniworth (allies)

Some_God

Ok this is my first AAR so dont scream :( . Bid was 140 on 1:8 = Britain gets 140 and USSR gets 1120.

Turn 1-

The works. DoW on Denmark, op some units for turn 2 LC. In the east 1 polish army hits the dirt. I would make some polish jokes right now but ... im not. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axis turn 3-

Stupid canadians sunk. Subs go raiding. The beer guzzeling irish do not get damaged by 2 carrier attacks and 1 air attack, actually they damage the RAF. French army in the ardeens survives an attack by 3 air, 1 tank, and 1 army; down to 1 :( . In the east: Polish line is broken with an army flanking their air force and hitteng them. the rest of their line holds but is quickly collapsing. I think I will conquer poland in 2 turns (i hope) ;)

Dec 10

Irish falls, an allied BB stumbles into a sub and recieves a sub attack and no side takes damage. Never seen that before.

Axis use air on Poland, at least Warsaw will survive to turn 5...it´s entrenched to level 4 now.

In France, Some_god captures the ardennes.

axis turn 4-

Subs are strong but not gonna survive next turn :( . Hopefully the poles will be eliminated next turn. The rum and beer took its toll on the people of shamrock they are all skinned by the british. France looks like tis gonna take a while to conquer.

Feb 4, 1940

I think my good friend Some_god is a bit mistaken..last turn was axis turn 5. Poles put up a good defence-line and although air was used they will die in axis turn 6. Thats the only happy thing so far.

Danes bombarde from sea but not attacked. Holding on.

Ireland captured.

In France we strike back and kill a panzer. But our troops are exposed...

Axis turn .... I forgot-

Not good. Poles held me up but next turn the will be finished. In france they manage to kill a panzer but the nazis struck back and killed an army and heavily damaged another corps. Will finish this later I have to go. :(

Axis throw ALMOST everything they have into France and LC. Denmark didnt fall but will next turn. French army destroyed, axis corps fills it place. RAF intercepts but does little damage against my experienced luftoifhsodfhahofhg... german air.

june 23, 1940

France strikes back and kill second german panzer!!! The so called "blitzkrieg" have to act without panzers now...

But counterattacks as always will leave us exposed. UK plugs frontline gaps, french reserves are growing thin by now. We still hold maginotline though...