Hubert, Need to Fix This Immediately!

Old Patch

SO I'm playing the game last night and my wife walks by and says "Why are you fighting the bunnies?"

So I said "Huh?" (I went to college, you know),

and she says "Look at all the bunnies on the screen ro the right there, are you trying to stop them?"

So I stand up a few feet away from the computer and gosh darn if the city markers don't look like bunnies from the middle distance.

This is a disaster - Hubert needs to recall every copy of the game and hire a team of crack coders to fix this huge, embasrassing flaw immediately!

And I have to learn to play my games when the wife isn't around.

Geez, i think some one is trying to keep off the computer or is guilting into coming to bed.

edit- ok just tryed this, its either gotta be 3am or your eyesight isnt all that good if the cities look like bunnies. Even though the Smokestacks kinda givem that look

[ August 06, 2002, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: Carl Von Mannerheim ]

Bunnies? Not here, it's pink elephants for me. ;)

BTW, you can edit the city graphic, and REALLY make it look like bunnies... tat would be great!

Maybe my wife will let my oldest son (4yrs) watch (or even play) if it has to do with bunnies!

hmmmm... there's an idea!

Aloid

• 1 year later...

Old Patch

Which do you go for first, Bunnie or Turtle tech? Ain't it a bitch to reach Pretty Parrot Tech Lvl 3 only to have the otherside get Rowdy Rooster Tech Lvl 4? God how I hate that!

Good to see you back again. You're lucky, when my wife wanders by and sees this childish nonsense on he screen instead of some of the income providing things I'm supposed to be doing on it, she calls the icons a lot of things, but never, never anything as nice as bunnies!

mad_hatter.jpg

[ November 19, 2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

JP

:D Thanks for pointing that out -- didn't notice the dates -- a very old post! Forgot about my earlier conversation with Kurt on bumping some of the better old stuff.

You're right, I hope Old Patch is doing okay, thought he was back again ...

Kurt

Great Choice; a little spooky to see old names reappear but still great to see them. Sometimes guys lurk for a long time and return when they see their neglected Threads resurrected. smile.gif

[ November 19, 2003, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]