Minor bugs

daringly

In "hotseat", the "Report" with Fog of War on, will only show casualties since the last load. If you kill a unit, save the game, and reload, it will not show any units killed.

Also, shouldn't units which start a scenario in a fortification (e.g. Maginot) begin entrenched, instead of designated as "German Practice Target"?

I believe the behaviour you encountered was actually intended by me. It's been a while, so forgive me if this sounds a bit confusing, but I think my logic was that you receive a 'Last Turn Summary' the first time you load your turn from your opponent. This will only happen once and then once you start your turn, actions commited by you, i.e. killing off his troops etc., begins to be recorded for a new 'Last Turn Summary' for when your opponent loads his turn from you. As a result, saving and reloading after you have already viewed the 'Last Turn Summary' it will not be shown again to you.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

I think this option is not working as you intended.

During the start of the axis turn, I kill an allied fleet. I then save, reload, and kill an army. When I end the axis turn, the allied report will show an army lost. It will NOT show the fleet lost (or any allied losses occuring before the axis player saves and reloads to continue his turn.)