Jerseys 39 Scenerio

Hueristic

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Hueristic why dont play me? A real hate match once and for all settling if I am gay or not :D

what do you say?

LMAO i don't really understand all these "Gay" references u have been makeing but if u Wanna Play sure. Post it in the Opponents forum. I have had it listed there for half an hour.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=001650

People really do use it yah know smile.gif

By Way of Background

The scenario was born out of my inability to take Norway in a single shot, most likely due to a reluctance to send more than two corps with some temporary air support against Oslo.

I figured I'd solve that along with Germany and UK's low initial MPP income by making Denmark and Norway Axis Allies and Iraq a Brit/French Ally.

Their troops aren't worth anything offensively so the idea is only to use their income. As all the minors involved soon wound up in those camps I figured it was mostly a matter of jumping the gun a bit.

At first I was reluctant to do things like that till I saw the United States end up with part of the Caucasus and the idea got raves! So I figured, what the hell. . ..

This is just Hubert's 1939 scenario with Germany getting Denmark and Norway and the Allies getting Iraq.

It also deprived Hueristic of his plunder, which is good as he happens to be a much better player than myself and I need all the help possible. smile.gif

[ January 14, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]