railway guns

Handsup

I missed railway guns a little bit in the game. Germany developed the biggest guns ever ie "DORA" with 80cm caliber. But there were smaller guns too. Its a good idea to replace them in the later game(1943/44) by the german rockets like V1/V2... :cool: This is much more realistic than rockets from the beginning!

This may have been discussed before, but here goes with my 2 bits worth...

A more accurate view of rockets would be the transition from mass katyusha/nebelwerfer type battlefield rockets to the V-1 and then V-2 strategic rockets.

Similarly, the jet aircraft transition would more accurately be described as "improved prop planes, advanced prop planes, high-performance prop planes, early jets, advanced jets".

Here I was thinking of a continuum of development along the lines of: FW-190, P-51, TA-52, Meteor, ME-262 (or their equivalents).

In a way its unfortunate that the game could not provide verbal descriptions for each advancement level, instead of using prosaic numbers like "jets level 2" if you get my drift.

Just a niggling thing, sort of icing on the cake. I think Hubert did a great job with this game as it is. :D