Anyone Remember Me? (aka a Multiplayer Challenge to Any)

TCPilot

Well, even if you don't, here I am again. Just started picking SC back up again and played some of the custom campaigns I made. I've also noticed alot of AARs recently, which makes me want to play some SC again online, but with my own campaigns.

A Challenge to the Greats:

1940 Total War.

The war is not going well for Germany. A Soviet suprise attack in early 1940 stalled the blitzkrieg in the West, forcing the Germans to send a large portion of their armies east to face an advancing Soviet onslaught. Warsaw has fallen and East Prussia is under siege. In the Atlantic, the Kriegsmarine's U-Boats have all but been destroyed by the Royal Navy. In France, a bolstered French army and BEF prepare their defenses against a weakened German opponent. The Germans are desperate for reinforcements on both fronts, as civilians are being consrcipted into the Wermarcht. Can you save Germany and the Axis?

A Challenge to Any:

2027 Ascension.

Europe is now under the heel of the European Union, a tyrannically oppressive regime dominated by Germany and Italy. Relations have slowly decayed between them and the American Alliance, a powerful collection of North and South American nations. Suddenly, in July, war erupts between these two great powers as the Russian Empire looks on from the east, waiting to crush their stronger neighbor. Over the course of the next few months, Algeria, Ireland, Portugal, Syria, and Iraq break free from Union domination and join the Americans, allowing their armies to flood into the continent, landing in Norway and Spain, which by September is almost overrun. Who will win this clash of titans? And what of the Empire's plans?

If you're intrested, I'll send you the campaigns.

[ August 08, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: TCPilot ]