Reinforcement Placement Problems

Hi I am designing a scenario in Beyond Overlord and my reinforcements are showing up in the wrong spots.

Can anyone give me the proper sequence in placing/bringing in reinforcemnts as the book doesn't seem to be too clear

Aren't the reinforcements suposed to arrive where you place the reinforcement markers?

I placed the reinforcemnt marker in allied setup area in an open terrain square on a flat elevation and it the sherman appeared in axis territory on a raised elevation?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Bill

Are you sure you didn't mix up the markers for the two sides? Other than that, the only thing that comes to mind for forcing a reinforcement to shift away from its flag is:

1. crowding due to too many units;

2. not enough legal terrain

...but that doesn't seem to be your problem.

[i don't have CMBO loaded anymore, otherwise I would have you send me the file to check in the editor.]

Ahhh crowding may be an issue.

I was doing a beach landing and there may be too many units too near the beach also the terrain may be an issue as the fords may be too near (I am using the fords as the ocean beach)...

Let me try again before I send it to you Mr. Kingfish and thanks for the quick replies chaps!

Cheers, Bill