wow real great game!

what the hell, its ****ing panzer general by ssi on a larger scale with the crappy graphics in the origanal ones. oh yeah sure its reaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll realistic give me a ****ing break hmmmmmmmmm i wonder how long untill this propagandaa of truth is locked and some bitches come over bsing over how great it is i can see it now.....................

Hydralisk911,

Maybe instead of acting like a immature punk you could instead offer some constructive criticism on ways to improve the game?

You wonder how long you post will take to be locked down and yet you posted it anyway? That shows an understanding of what you said and the way in which it would undoubtedly be responded to by us. It also displays to me quite clearly that you hold no regard to rules of conduct of which you agreed to when you registered to the forums.

Such blatant disregard to our rather lenient rules has only one circumstance. You have now entered the ranks of those that acted similar in the past by posting garbage and wasting all of our time.

Hydralisk911, you are herby banned from posting on these forums, your access has been removed, your IP and email addresses locked out.

Constructive comments on how our products can be improved have always been accepted openly. Comments regarding issues which could be improved, seem buggy or just general comments are also always appreciated.

Posting detritus (look it up) which has no point other than to just spew or offend is not looked fondly on however. You crossed the line and you know it. Goodbye.

Madmatt