Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hubert? what are your ideas for the next patch/version??

Zeres

It's great how involved and responsive you are to the player community. I've noticed you've been paying attention and chiming in when particularly good debates are going on the board. What issues are you considering addressing? You are the one that designed the game so you've got the most insight into why some changes would be bad for game balance/mechanics. I'm sure I'm not the only player that would love to hear from you regarding this issue. Thank you.

Originally posted by Zeres:

It's great how involved and responsive you are to the player community. I've noticed you've been paying attention and chiming in when particularly good debates are going on the board. What issues are you considering addressing? You are the one that designed the game so you've got the most insight into why some changes would be bad for game balance/mechanics. I'm sure I'm not the only player that would love to hear from you regarding this issue. Thank you.

Thanks, I'll have some notes and a formal announcement on changes/tweaks being added as soon as the TCP/IP patch is released which will happen soon. ;)

Hubert