Tournament Liam (axis) - Dragonheart (allied)

Short summary as we did not post during gameplay.

Liam got axis with 250 BID

Early period

-polish breakthrough in south with using air

-LC failed with Bock and just 2 AF´s

-He had a hard time getting over the river and capturing LC but finally he had some excellent rolls which cleaned up the cause.

-Poland surrendered on turn 3, Denmark turn 4

-French bought only hard stuff so the teatrinker had to provide the filling stuff and had alot of ground losses in France.

-Paris fell in Oktober with Axis loosing 2 Armies,1 Tank, 2 corps.

-I used 2 Army crap tactic and tank in Paris with RAI Liam would have been dead but thats not my thing anyway.

Midgame

-Minors joined early but spain was never attacked

-Vichy was converted without problem

-Egypt was holding until June 41

-Norway was delayed 5-6 turns as i was interferring two times, lost almost whole royal navy but krauts too, no carriers took part there as not needed as one sub in one cruiser were sunk already during French campagne.

-Axis got jets 2 early so the english were hiding all the time, my air even was in Kanada fearing a early sealion ...so many corps were bought during this period....providing now some pirate activity.

Late Phase

-Before Barbarossa kicked off i Dowed Irak+Portugal so spain joined axis without hostilities.

-Greece was dowed and captured by axis

-2 Armies and 1 tank survived the initial hit

-Corpsbuying along the usual lines, and turkey and finland invasion were prepared

-Axis soon got Riga,Minsk,Kiew Odessa, later also smolensk and the mine, hard stuff standing infront of Leningrad.

-Russia had to withdraw from finland as Jet 2 ag Jet 0 isnt healthy.

-In the south the eastern city in turkey could be captured with bad luck only in turn 2 giving axis time to reinforce this area with some hardstuff.

-Almost all air of both sides is involved in the battle but advantage for noyone here at the mom

-Westerns allies got brave, seeing all air in the east and captured Bergen,Bruessel, and Brest.

-D-Day is on the way

-Sweden connection is cut

-Seabattles in the Atlantik cost 4 victims 3 italian and 1 Us ones. US was showing also subs as germany has also at least 3 subs.

Known Tech

Germany

JET 3

LR 1

AT 3

SUB 3

England

JET 1

LR 1

USA

AT 1

Russia

AT 1

Jet 2

Very interesing game with a strong germany after beeing heavily delayed. i think the riddle is that he has some serious IT-Tech. Germany has currently MPP advantage but has to fight many spots arround the world. Irak will be important for both sides but maybe not decinsive.

To be continued