SC-forum, best community in wargaming?

Kuniworth

Very True.

Remember, if you get pulled out to sea by a marlin, after landing it, tie the dead beast to the side of your skiff and slice off the choicest filets, placing them neatly on the floor of the boat. Leave the rest of the ten foot carcass for the sharks to nibble on while you return home.

I agree.

I've been reading this board since September of last year when I got the game. I've seen it all happen and it's been very entertaining, the arguments, the "Christmas Riot", the appearance of Rambo on the board. The SC community is like a soap opera where everyone has defined and recognisable character traits and personalities. I only wish I had begun to post last september.

This board is daily required reading, in fact I would even go so far as to say I spend more time reading this board than I do playing SC smile.gif

Logan

old%20man.jpg

This guy Hemingway, did he also get pulled out to sea by a big fish? I was just giving advice from my own experience, a beast I hooked once out of New York that pulled me out and I eventually docked in a small Irish village where everyone was very friendly and curious about the bones that were tied to the side of my skiff.

Well, I guess there's no such thing in this world as a unique experience!

[ August 01, 2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]