How do i win as axis in "1_MG_PB_PBEM" (CMBB M.E., Aug 1941)

I tried this one several times playing as the axis side, but the russians smashed me... My problems:

1) The starting positions:

From their starting position, the russians can take the whole village under fire without even having to move.

The axis units start further away from the objectives than the soviets, and on the way there, they can easily be taken under fire from the hill to the far right (as seen from axis starting pos.)which belongs to the allied setup zone. Also, there's terrain blocking the way, so it takes more time to get anywhere.

2) The Tanks:

PzII and IV won't let you win the

armour duel. They cannot render support fire because 1). So you'll have to take the T-34s out with

3) The infantry:

If you want them to be in the village before the russians arrive, you really have to hurry. As soon as the infantry has reached it, they are exhausted and need time to recover. But since the russian infantry is superiour in numbers and firepower, you need the tanks to support. Which they can't do, because 1).

If you don't rush, you'll arrive after the russian infantry because 1) and get smashed. Once the russian infantry has taken control of the village, the tanks can follow without fear of grenade bundles.

The forested terrain enables infantry to take out tanks, but it also brings the russian close quarters firepower to bear. If the allied player keeps his tanks away from the village, it gets pretty hard for the axis to take them out at all, especially as the KV-1s arrive. But you have to take them out, because they can cover the whole village...

A nice map and a good force mix! I'd really like to win this one. How do i do that?

I have tried flanking moves, rushes and careful approaches, but had no luck.