AAR Zappsweden vs Terif (game 1 of 2)

zappsweden

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

june 16, 1940 (Axis turn, move done):

Italy has declared war on the Allies. Allied ships approach Italy. Axis are attacking Paris but it still holds. Still many air fights when ground units and sometimes navy units (allied) gets attacked.

[ January 05, 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

August 24, 1941:

Egypt has fallen. Spain has got some reinforcements from the UK and Allied navy attacked the narrow entrance between France and Spain. Axis air arrived and drove them off. Allied navy heading North around Brest.

USA joins the allies.

[ January 06, 2003, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

I have made my first big mistake in this game. Since I attacked Spain (without attacking Vichy France first) through the narrow passes north, the invasion took long time, so when half Spain was occupied US navy and armies arrived to even out the odds. This chain reaction enabled the USA to attck Portugal, but they failed (at leist the first attack).

[ January 06, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

December, 1941:

Bergen barely held in the latest Axis attacks. Portugal still holds against the Allies heavy attacks. An Allied corps has landed in Denmark (Sjaelland). Axis forces have fallen back after an optimistic rush forward in Russia. Allies is attacking Ireland.

[ January 06, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]