Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

AAR:Superbout (best of 5) Rambo (Axis) vs Zappsweden (Allies) : Game 1 (ZAPP WON)

zappsweden

Legend makes a return to the weekend battlefield after a challenge from Zapp. Bid goes high (375:3750) & I have the axis.

Sept. 1939 [turn #1] -

1) Poland is attacked in the South. My ground forces fail to kill the key Polish Army blocking the path...dang it...so I send 1-Luftwaffen to finish the job, Warsaw should fall next turn. Problem is, I'll be light one fighter on LC next turn.

2) Operand Panzer & Army to the Western Germany border.

3) Ping on Denmark with ships

4) Subs raid

Legend makes a return to the weekend battlefield after a challenge from Zapp. Bid goes high (375:3750) & I have the axis.

Sept. 1939 [turn #1] -

1) Poland is attacked in the South. My ground forces fail to kill the key Polish Army blocking the path...dang it...so I send 1-Luftwaffen to finish the job, Warsaw should fall next turn. Problem is, I'll be light one fighter on LC next turn.

2) Operand Panzer & Army to the Western Germany border.

3) Ping on Denmark with ships

4) Subs raid

Nov. 1939 -

1) Polish forces have cutoff Warsaw from the Fatherland. Internal ground troops attack to the North. German Naval protects Danzig Port. Here we go with Poland not wanting to surrender.

2) Atlantic subs give a French Cruiser a new home...that home is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

3) French forces try the Zapp-Southern-Gambit...We do something different too. Instead of the FBH attack, we sweep South, destroy French Army in the Rhine River, & a German Corp takes the middle M-Line fortress.

4) Denmark only pinged by one ship, since the other is protecting the Danzig Port, since the Poles will take the city. I also operand the ground Corp out of there, it's needed on the Western front, since the battleline spread out with the rare capture of a M-Line hex.

5) IRA is given reinforements.

Nov. 1939 -

1) Polish forces have cutoff Warsaw from the Fatherland. Internal ground troops attack to the North. German Naval protects Danzig Port. Here we go with Poland not wanting to surrender.

2) Atlantic subs give a French Cruiser a new home...that home is at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

3) French forces try the Zapp-Southern-Gambit...We do something different too. Instead of the FBH attack, we sweep South, destroy French Army in the Rhine River, & a German Corp takes the middle M-Line fortress.

4) Denmark only pinged by one ship, since the other is protecting the Danzig Port, since the Poles will take the city. I also operand the ground Corp out of there, it's needed on the Western front, since the battleline spread out with the rare capture of a M-Line hex.

5) IRA is given reinforements.