Help with a Crete scenario

Could anyone help me out here? I am doing a Crete scenario which will have the Germans attacking a British outpost. I've looked over the unit possibilities and I would like to put in a unit selection that would have been typical of the German invasion. I'm not enough of an expert though. Could anyone suggest a force mix for both sides that would have been "typical?" Since it's made for an AI attack it will probably be about 2000 points German, 1000 points or a little more British, I think. I might want to add planes too, if that is reasonably realistic, so I'd like to know which ones might have been likely used. Thanks. I'll give credit when I upload the scenario.

One of the reasons I ask is that from the little I've read about it, (like here: http://www.gebirgsjaeger.4mg.com/kreta.htm ) I don't see any mention of the Germans using tanks. It seems like it was mostly an airborne assault, whereas the scenario edtor does list small and medium tanks. So I was wondering what a typical force might have consisted of.