Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

God Save Zappsweden!

At last, after 193 wins, the tyrannical Terif has been brought down. I nearly chocked when I looked at the daily results for Z-League and saw that the taunting infidel had been defeated.

moralesbarreras5.jpg

"I now present the new.....heavy-weight champion of the world............Zapp.........Sweden!!!!!"

Zappsweden, We salute you!

Comrade Trapp

With a record of 193-1 he's no longer champ?

This must be Russian Roulette! smile.gif

At anyrate it's good someone finally won against him -- Congratulations Zapp.

Terif -- you were or are the perfect Champion. Here's hoping you start another string of consecutive wins that breaks your probably unbreakable present record.

A Class Job as always with that great photo and announcement Comrade.

[ June 29, 2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

With a record of 193-1 he's no longer champ?

This must be Russian Roulette! smile.gif

LMAO...I don't think anyone can touch him he's methodical to a tee and has the luck of the devil ;) . I would be willing to bet he was testing a few things out that didn't pan. Guess i'll read that AAR. I stopped reading them after the first 3 as they all pretty much sounded the same :D But this one has a different ending!

CONGRATS ZAP not taking anything away from you you deserve the win if for nothing else than perseverance. smile.gif

Also my congrats, Zapp. But what I really admire is your persistence. I'm sure you had a few heartbreaking losses to Terif prior this win, but you kept picking yourself up and getting back on the horse.

Some may remember that quite awhile ago Zapp was also the first to beat Rambo, once the reigning King before Terif swaggered in. So this makes two Giants Zapp has felled.

agree on the perseverance!

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!!

disorder -- Was that the ispiring scene from Animal House? Haven't seen the movie in 20 years but I remember laughing like hell when John Balushi did his Randolph Scott Gung-Ho take-off.

furst78.jpg

[ June 29, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]