OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pino

I like the game, gameplay and so are al good......but what the hell :mad: :mad: :mad: !!! its just impossible to defeat the russians!!! Theire capital is completle surrounded, i have about 10 airfleets to bomb the city and there is only an army corps in theire city

but that russian asshole just doesn't want to die!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

8 out of 10 of my ariattacks fail(dont do any dammage), the same with my tanks and armys that are attacking.

And the besy part of all is that when you defeat them at Moskou, the goverment "escape"(how is that possible with their capital surrounded :confused: :confused: ????) and flee to the ****ing mountains!!!!!!!!!!!

And by that time, those stupid Britts are attacking France!!!(although its not hard to stop them, they just suck)

It just looks to me that the computer is cheating when you trie to capture their capital

Uhm maybe someone has soms tips about taking the Russian capital??

Pino

Attacking a captial city is no diffrient than attacking any other position (although, captial cities allow higher entrenchment).

Based on your description, this is probably whats happening:

1) The Russian corps is fully or at least partially entrenched and thus, harder to inflict damage to until you reduce it's entrenhment (which happens automatically everytime you attack).

and/or

2) Your ground and air units lack HQ support, which will greatly reduce their effectiveness.

Regardless, even with the Russian corps fully entrenched and lack of HQ support for your units, you should still have no problem taking the city within a few turns, as long as you completely surround the city (as the defending unit will have poor supply and be limited in it's ability to reinforce).

As for the goverment escaping to the Urals, its pretty realistic since the Russian goverment would have already escaped before the captial was competely surrounded.

Hope this helps.