Axis Surrender Options

BriantheWise

Currently, as far I can tell, Germany will always surrender first, when the Axis begin to lose, and the Italian's will stand strong. But the geography of the Italian peninsula, allows them to hold on for another three or four turns. In a large part, we know this is unrealistic. But worse, in game play, when the allied jets are swooping and the the Soviets are overcrowding their own corps that got made earlier in the game, it's kind of boring. Tedious even. Against the computer, or person to person,especially.

Consequently, Mr. Hubert, I would like to suggest that you include another option in your game:

Option 1: As is.

Option 2: Italy surrenders when Germany surrenders.

Option 3: Berlin, the capital moves to the Berchesgartin in the Alps for a last stand, when Berlin is conquered. This would allow the Germans to retreat and fight off from there.

I realize this would influence the AI that has been constructed so far. But if I recall correctly, it could be a matter of simply adjusting the fuzzy logic. But I do not know for sure.

And on that note, I think, the more options you can add, the more replay value you will receive.

nuf sed