No assault boats for the axis in cmak?

Originally posted by Carl Puppchen:

I was trying to create a non-historical scenario featuring an axis river assault about the time they could have perhaps attacked malta. The axis doesn't seem to have assault boats in this or any time frame in cmak. Is this true?

They were there when I checked the July 1944 Italy theater. They are in the vehicles selections.

Thank you. I see them. It appears that the germans get the boats in all months (or at least a bunch that I checked) in the Italian theater but don't get them in the east african, north african or crete theaters.

It would be nice if they had boats in the north african theater to simulate an assault on Malta. But I will take what I can get smile.gif

Thank you. I see them. It appears that the germans get the boats in all months (or at least a bunch that I checked) in the Italian theater but don't get them in the east african, north african or crete theaters.

It would be nice if they had boats in the north african theater to simulate an assault on Malta. But I will take what I can get smile.gif

Carl, you can put them there. Go get the boats then go back and change the theater. They will stay in the OOB.

It's as simple as that.

Hey that is a great idea! I never would have thought of that. I don't usually think "out of the box" smile.gif

My water assault will now be moved to the proper period.

Just for grins I looked at your profile and saw that you were a futures trader...

I work for the MERC in their technology dept.

I was out of work and had dabbled in futures trading so I decided to give it a try for a year. I broke even. My broker says that puts me in the top 10% of the traders in the world. :cool:

I told him I needed to be in the top 9% to make a living at it... :D