AAR, Z-League : Rambo (Axis) versus Comrade Trapp (Allies)

March 1941 --- RN West of Gibralter on the run. U-boats sink another ship in the middle of the Atlantic. RN sends at least 2-more ships around Brest. It's hunt for "Black October".

Mussoulinni gets crazy & conquers Greece. Yugos revolt, join Allied cause. Bulgaria joins the Axis. Where are those Romanians with their oil!

UK still has air tech advantage.

Readiness levels:

USA 74% Russia 63%

[ July 03, 2003, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

April 1941 --- Italians begin the swarming of Yugoslavia. Romanian joins, finally.

In the Atlantic, the RN ship Valiant, wasn't so Valiant, it's sunk. UK combined with Free French naval forces are coming to the rescue of lone carrier somewhere near the USA coastline.

In the Atlantic, the RN ship Valiant, wasn't so Valiant, it's sunk. UK combined with Free French naval forces are coming to the rescue of lone carrier somewhere near the USA coastline.

THE CARRIER IS NOT NEAR THE US COASTLINE, IN FACT, THERE IS NO CARRIER! THIS I ASSURE YOU.

[ July 03, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

May 1941 --- Allied naval units head North, my Subs...well, where are they? I can't remember smile.gif I took damage, but everybody lived.

RAF still attacking Brussels, British commandos may take LC this turn.

Bulgaria, Hungary, & Romania are assisting Italian to put down the Yugo revolt.

Italian naval units bombarding the port at the Rock.

Late summer 1941 --- There's some action near Brest, RN lost another ship. Building up for Russia.

Italian navy break thru the port of the Rock to join German U-Boat(s).

USA joins.

Phase #2 of the game is complete.

Barbrossa is next, no SeaLion.

[ July 03, 2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]