HR VS Liam, Death by Tech

Liam

and a bit too much early aggression showing the snail defense is the best defense...unless your Rambo ;) You came you saw you were annihilated, thankyou very much.

Brits try aggressive French Defense, real great, but problems. I lost 3-4 armies, probably 2 tanks and I got a lot of time to prepare for what might be next. I took out all the Minors, I got Chits in before Fall of Paris. Germany had tech, when Barby took off, I'd already put a lot damage on the UK she couldn't fight me. Jets1, I just doubled and triped at full 5 chits, and 3 in for nearly 10-15 turns. Luck was in my favor along with 2-3 chits in AT, there ya go...

Now he has caught up but he made an error he attacked Scando... I destroyed 1 carrier, 3 Western Allied Fighters, forced the Super powerful Red AF to retreat so he couldn't take Sweden and destroyed 1 American HQ, 3 or 4 American Armies that's that. The Reds held well on the ground, despite losing all armies 1 AF. They took back no ground only took Finland. They are strong and the only force left.... I own Europe, 3 to 2 nearly in units now and MPP advantage... time to surrender ;) I took out most of the Allied Fleet, The Axis is larger now

I'll just wait it out... and or conquor England... AT4, Jets4, LR2 or 3