Who is Kuniworth?

Napoleon

There's no way to describe Kuniworth, he was like a lava flow that kept changing direction.

Whacked out and unflappable, no one every knew what to expect fom him. You either really liked his nonsense or you really hated it. I was in the first group, along with Rambo and Comrade and most of the others from last year; a lot of the later members, such as disorder (MIA), Kurt and Dragonheart also became good friends of his.

He was banned for crossing a few too many lines and the place hasn't been the same since.

I've bumped one of his best Threads back to the top -- Famous Quotes, hope you'll enjoy it.

< Kuniworth's Legendary SC Forum Quotes Thread >

If the pictures show this is a very humorous AAR between disorder and Kuniworth from last summer

< AAR of Kuniworth v disorder -- some very insane stuff >

[ December 29, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

There's no way to describe Kuniworth, he was like a lava flow that kept changing direction.

Whacked out and unflappable, no one every knew what to expect fom him. You either really liked his nonsense or you really hated it. I was in the first group, along with Rambo and Comrade and most of the others from last year; a lot of the later members, such as disorder (MIA), Kurt and Dragonheart also became good friends of his.

He was banned for crossing a few too many lines and the place hasn't been the same since.

I've bumped one of his best Threads back to the top -- Famous Quotes, hope you'll enjoy it.

< Kuniworth's Legendary SC Forum Quotes Thread >

If the pictures show this is a very humorous AAR between disorder and Kuniworth from last summer

< AAR of Kuniworth v disorder -- some very insane stuff >

[ December 29, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]