What I think should be in SC2

TCPilot

I believe that hexs without cities or whatever should have MPP values. Presently, it doesn't make sense that ALL MPPs come from cities. What about food? What about raw materials? What about people? This could also better emphasize Russian scorched earth and be affected by weather changes.

Another thing is population. Is it realistic that you can just build dozens of armies or reinforce an army at 1 all the way up to 15 turn after turn after turn (well, except Russia)? Soldiers don't just grow on tries to be hurled at the enemy without caring what happens (except the Russians). I think that there should be a list of how many eligible fighting men a certain country can use in order to buy a unit that would change over time as the population increases or decreases.

One last thing, hexs should be 35-25 miles. The 50 hexs are too large. How can a Corp or air fleet or destroyer take up 50 miles? This would solve the U.S. economic problem and the North Africa problem too. Plus, it would make the map more detailed, so countries like Portugal, Albania, U.S. and Canada aren't just demented blobs on the map.

Thanks for the input. I agree that all non resource hexes should have a MPP value, say 1/2 MPP or 1/4 MPP.

The problem with 25 mile hexes is that we would have twice as many units to move, thus each turn takes twice as long. I wouldn't mind seeing 40 mile hexes, thus 20% more of everything.