AAR (SUMMER HEAT TOURNEY) Dalmatian (Axis) vs Zapp (Allies).

zappsweden

Spring 1940:

Allied carriers killed sub in the Baltic. Axis have taken empty elbow hex. Luftwaffe have engaged Allied navy plus RAF directly. I have not even afforded buying a single corps this game for UK.

Luftwaffe killed in an attack on Allied ship.

Allied naval losses have been high in this game.

Game resumed:

Axis have placed all 3 Luftwaffe near Denmark and cut-off the 2 UK carriers in the Baltic. But this also means Axis has no air support in France.

Axis have taken Marseilles and Bordeaux and we are in August 1940. Italy still neutral.

Allies have sacrifised almost entire navy this game.

Very weird game so far from my point of view-still no german research development although 5 chits invested while ago, Uk is on LR lvl 2-3 USA on Jets lvl 2 and russia unknown…

LW also had some unexpected losses in the beggining of the war-2 till this time unseen things happened:

1. LW (strenght 5 with HQ support) intercepted RAF from London (which couldnt be strenght 10 bcause was damaged last turn) and got destroyed??

2. LW (strenght 8 with HQ support) attacks British BB (strenght 8) – intercepted by RAF losses 5 strenght!!!(again-down to 3) and got destroyed by unexperienced BB

These are the facts that happened to poor axis high command- since I dont play that much games as other guys plz tell me are these rolls tragedy or…?

;)