Strategic Command Gold ?

stahlwolf

Hello,

yesterday I went to a german store called "Media Markt" and found Strategic Command for 20 Euros, but what suprised me was there was a "Strategic Command Gold" for 30 Euros and its box said there where 44 new scenarios included.

Is there a chance to get those without buying the whole game again ??

Does anyone know about this ??

I suggest you buy it straight from this site, you can’t go wrong doing that.

But, if you insist on buying it from the store, buy the 20 Euro one. There is no Strategic Command "Gold", everyone here uses the same version.

Update: Did a little research after I made this post. From what I can gather, the term Strategic Command "Gold" was an updated demo. They started out with the Beta demo and I guess after a period of play testing, they made many updates to it, thus releasing a "Gold" demo.

All this before Strategic Command was actually released in full.

As for what you should do, like I said earlier, buy it straight from Battlefront, you can't go wrong.

Comrade Trapp

[ December 22, 2004, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Comrade Trapp ]

"Strategic Command Gold" is a kind of ´deluxe´ edition of SC (not a demo ;) ) - released July 2004. It is distributed by the official Battlefront partner "Most wanted games":

http://www.most-wanted-games.com/de/strategiccommand/index.htm

It is a localised german version with new graphics, strategy guide and 22 new exclusive scenarios (+ old ones - you can´t download the exclusive scenarios). You can buy it in store or directly from MWG.

So from what I have heard about it:

- If you already own SC, It is not worth to buy it again for 30 euros.

- But if you want to buy it anyway (don´t forget: it is in german), then most players said it is worth the 10 additional euros (the Gold version costs 30 euros vs 20 euros for the standard version) smile.gif .