Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

I've done a few cool things in matches.

Blashy

Nothing you vets have not done a plenty.

But my 1st ever try at the sealion worked out. I won a match before USA and USSR entered, that was pretty cool. The match started with LC gambit and he had me pinned there, I just kept pumping airfleets. Once I had six all at full strentgh I gunned for his carriers and ships bombarding my troops near LC, I had my 2 cruisers and 1 sub pounce as well. I sunk all but one battle ship (including med).

After finally getting Paris, he was pretty naked in the UK, 1 air fleet, 2 corps, 1 HQ. I started preps and in 3 rounds I took UK.

I had never seen it done or done it before, it's a pretty cool thing to see happen and work out.

One other thing, I've just managed to hold France until June 1941, USSR is at 84% and the Axis have only taken LC, not even Denmark because I dropped a UK corps to block access to the city, using shore bombardement for support of Denmark also. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Should be a slug fest.

It feels good to be somewhat back in the swing of things, considering when I started playing 3 weeks ago after a year not touching SC, I got spanked pretty badly (trying new stuff is not a good idea, hehe).

Anyways, I'm not gloating, just happy to see something different in SC, simply wanted to share my experience.