So no one has played and finished a TCP/IP game?

Batavian

Oh honestly! Come on man, many people have completed full games. Just because lazy sods like myself leave a public game with Carl unfinished doesn't mean everybody does that, LOL.

This isn't a game that stretches for months or anyway. Hell, some folks can finish in a weekend.

Originally posted by I/O Error:

Oh honestly! Come on man, many people have completed full games. Just because lazy sods like myself leave a public game with Carl unfinished doesn't mean everybody does that, LOL.

This isn't a game that stretches for months or anyway. Hell, some folks can finish in a weekend.

Well, I have searched the forum and have not found a single human vs human game finished. Your game with Carl appears to be the only one posted, and even that is not finished. I'd like to hear from any two that have finished a game. So, let's hear from ya people!

I have finished 3 online and am on my 4th. Some turns are pbem tho cause a full game takes quite awhile. The Axis definitely seem to have an advantage but since I have only had 1 opponent I dont have a lot to go on. So far I have received more in the way of tech advances as the Allies. If the Axis get alot of advances quick I dont think the Allies would have a chance.