AAR ISCL: Zappsweden (Axis) vs Avatar (Allies).

zappsweden

My bad. Ok, Turn 5 for Allies looking not as good as hoped for. Can barely keep up with replacement corps at the front. Wonder if I will be able to hold until reinforcements come??

Navy getting XP in Med, Ireland attacked last turn, new twist on things smile.gif

Did you mean provoking?

pro·voke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-vk)

tr.v. pro·voked, pro·vok·ing, pro·vokes

To incite to anger or resentment.

To stir to action or feeling.

To give rise to; evoke: provoke laughter.

To bring about deliberately; induce: provoke a fight.

I'll give you break, because you type with an accent smile.gif

After the Swedish Hero came back from the Boxing Gym he learnt that you should Box a fighter and fight a boxer. This means I will let this Iraq+LC gambit wear itself out and come back stronger. I will use my footwork and not get into nasty exchanges. I get him in the later rounds. Back to the game...

June 1940:

Axis getting closer to Paris. Allies are bombarding the Mediterranean. Baghdad is Axis but the Iraq Mines are Allied. Ireland surrendered a while ago.

Ok, didn't see the AAR smile.gif

Allies could be doing much worse. Worst thing is of course that Paris fell. However, it fell the 28th, not the 14th. Few UK losses in France, some armies fled. Preparing for Sealion, so i'm stocking up on points.

Malta's Fr corps being bombarded. Italians getting experience. Call it justice since for around 6 turns i've been beating on his troops smile.gif .

Late August 40:

UK Cruiser west of Gibraltar hit by LW, while Axis proceed to attack vichy for xp. I suspect it will survive a turn longer than it should cuz zapp wanted xp more than the mpp.

Tobruk port damaged by BB and CL from Alexandria, down to 0.

May 1941:

Spain surrendered. I left the door open at LC and at Gibraltar and lost them both. I had seen UK transport outside norther Germany and garrisoned 2 cities but forgot Brussels. UK transport landed, took the port and then a second unit used the port.

However, one UK carrier sunk outside north Germany after Axis naval+air support (from Norway). Bergen is Axis.