Third Reich Gold

pzgndr

This is somewhat off-topic for SC, but many former 3R players now enjoying SC will appreciate this. Mike Sanches has finally released his editor. 3R GOLD (3RG) allows Computer Third Reich players to change many of the switches and numbers in their Computer Third Reich games. It does this by changing these numbers in the saved game files. You can change switches such as fixing the Suez Canal or turning the AI off. You can change numbers like BRP levels, Growth %'s, BRP Bases, Per Turn Spending Limits, as well as change the numbers of Naval Factors, Air Factors, or number of land units that the 6 major countries have (You cannot change the type of units, just the number of each type). 3RG can also be used to make any variants of your own. With over 75 changeable numbers and switches, you can try any number of cool variants knocking around in your head.

Check out 3R GOLD :cool: :cool: :cool:

[ January 10, 2004, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: pzgndr ]

Ouch he wants 25 bucks for his cd, plus 5 bucks for shipping to Canada.

Hmm I have to admit I was very excited till I saw that. No I don't want to imply I would want it through unscrupulous methods.

I was just hoping someone had mastered how to make the game a bit more playable.

But for that sort of cash, I think I will just settle for buying a modern wargame and let TR PC stay in the past. It barely runs on a modern computer in the first place.