Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peace in our time.

zappsweden

*Kuniworth posted this*

Here follows news about the issue concering me and the mighty austrian Dragonheart.

*Kuniworth mail to Dragonheart*

Hey Dragon. It was maybe wrong moving you down 5 places on the ranking without a warning. Im ready to take that decision back. Believe me when I say that I will not try to treat you unfair in any way. You are a worthy champion and I believe in fair play.

However it makes me very upset that you continue to attack me in the forum where I can't respond. In the fall blau tourney Ive tried sending several icq messages to Iron Ranger without response so I got tired and sent one to Kurt sayin I wanted to withdraw. However Kurt never responded so I will go through with this game.

It feels ridicilous though to continue this controverse between us. Im fed up with it and you know I have always encouraged you in the past to challenge the best.

Add me to your icq-contact list again so we can talk. I have number 268163822. Lets have peace.

/ Andreas aka Kuniworth

[ March 11, 2004, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

*Kuniworth posted this*

*Dragonheart mail to Kuniworth*

Hey Kuni,

You know we had a good relationship in the past, i was posting for you in the forum, i was voting for your come back and we did some other nonsens together..also our games were always enjoying and guaranted lot of fun.

I even did not really mind when you left the one or the other time the meet with a girl...because that´s real life and there should be also other things then SC.

But this one time where you persueded me to play to a very late time although i originally didnt want...and left me after half an hour playing time with the words "that you are not interested anymore and that i play that slow" i got really angry, as you did this already 3 times in a row within a couple of days. Beside this you were a very relyable player, when we had an appointment your were there.....the only fault were that you left unexpected. I could rather life with it if you would have told me....hey listen it can be that i have to leave.....

then i know that this may happen and accept this for sure.

You are rite when you say it´s unfair to insult you in several posts. I´m sorry for that ...but you have to know that when i wrote this it wasn´t really thought to insult you but rather a sarcastic way to remind you what happened........some also say black humor to that....but i dont know if its the rite expression in english.

To loose 5 ranks isnt a great thing in this small league, 3 games ag zapp and i ´m again there where i was :)

zapp will kill me for this sentence. LOL On my reaction to this penalty you could see that i didnt take this thing so serious as originally. Other guys would have left the league i think.

I honor your move to propose peace and accept this for sure. So lets bury the hatched and lets return to our former good relationship.

If you agree we could provide the Battlefront_Forum with our E-Mails in order that ppl see that this matter is settled and also as educational model for other ppl but we can keep this also between us.

Maybe you wont see me in the final but this isnt because i refuse to play you, rather that i regain the feeling when one loose..... :) .........its a long time ago...but it doesnt look good against FF.

Cheers Michael (aka Dragonheart)

[ March 11, 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]