AAR, WST, W-League : Zappsweden (Axis) vs Kuniworth (Allies)

zappsweden

Turn 1:

Axis used one air in Poland to get the important breakthrough. Also, Axis used a tank there. That means, LC is gonna be LC-Lite this game.

Denmark attacked. Ireland attacked (by Allies). Atlantic subs raiding.

[ January 27, 2004, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Turn 2:

Axis took Warsaw and Poland surrendered. LC-Lite failed, I did not even used my air since I knew it would fail with a bad initial ground roll. Luftwaffe training on the border Dutch corps (cut-off from its Capital).

[ January 27, 2004, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Summer 1941:

All regular minors taken except Spain who will surrender any moment (Madrid taken). Gibraltar also still not on the list of Axis conquests. Allies start to attack Bergen (with air) and its port and they reveal Jet L1 technology. Germany caught up shortly after and are also at L1.

October 1941:

Barbarossa began. Axis kill most Russian front armies plus surround Odessa. Greece and Portugal under Axis attack. In UK, Billote got destroyed by Luftwaffe.

Kuniworth Suddenly Said "I quit this Fraud" and connection was terminated plus his ICQ status went off-line.

Zappsweden Wins on Withdrawal.

[ January 27, 2004, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Now that we had our fun it is time to stop it, bury the hatchets and get on playing SC before it turns into a personal slandering duel (speaking from own experience).

Maybe I am exaggerating but I know Dragonheart and Kuniworth had an argument before and I hardly think Kuni will like you more when u write this. We all know that Kuni would come back and smack talk us to death if he wasn't banned anyway. ;)

Let us all players who did not ran away from the field with our tails between our legs stay in this SC community.

[ January 27, 2004, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]