Cheater Search --> "That mission is over Johnny" --Col. Troutman

jon_j_rambo

My personal witchhunt for cheaters is over. I'm burned out & done with it. I woke up & was moved by the Holy Spirit.

Terif --- I'm sorry for taking you thru the gutter. There was never any first hand proof & I pushed the subject via hearsay. Your wins & talents are there. I believed you originally & took your "One Comment" on the edge of the language. But, English is not your original language & I'm not going to be guilty of crucifying innocent blood. There was a German guy who was probably executed without a fair trial in the "Lindberg Kidnapping Case" all because of his accent. My main frustration is something else...I was disappointed you quit Z-League the same week you were able to play SC during "Rambo Hours", that is normal Boise, Idaho, USA game time. Crown is yours the majority of the time & untainted. Many of my comments were unrelated to the subject matter. The U.S. brags about our judicial system, & I'm not going to taint that either.

Iron Ranger --- You said it best...we are aware of the new tools out there, enough said. Thanks buddy. Drink a brew for me in Minnesota.

KDG & Reepicheep --- Proverbs 6:16 "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him.......a lying tongue......a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." I can't claim some verses & not the rest.

Before anyone did anything, Rambo did everything.

1st to create hysteria,

1st to be censored,

1st to be king,

1st to go headcracking for an audience,

1st to perform an entire game globally,

1st to Repent,

It's all about the Promised Land,"Left my home in Norfolk, Virginia, California on my mind. Straddle that Greyhound & rode into Raleigh & on unto Caroline. Had a motor trouble turned into a struggle half way across Alabam'. The Hound broke down & left us all stranded in downtown Brimingham..."

Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2nd to None

Revenge is a heavy burden to carry:

5845.GIF

One-Eyed Jacks (1961)

Starring: Marlon Brando, Karl Malden

Director: Marlon Brando

Synopsis: Slow-moving yet visually stunning psychological Western about outlaw's quest for revenge. Its powerhouse performances wowed critics and audiences alike. Perfect for patient Western fans, lovers of stark drama.

[ November 05, 2003, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Rambo:

I accept your apology.

I hope you have learned that some things should not be said in public before you cleared it personally in private discussions.

If I would ask: "Rambo, did you cheat ?" and repeat it often enough, a lot of people would think you really cheated. That is exactly what happened when you asked this in the now very long "witchhunt" ;) thread and therefore I got upset - it is nearly impossible to defend against rumours.

To make it clear: I do NOT think Rambo cheated, this was only an example.

Its good to see your apology and that you are a man. You know the fact that I left ZL had nothing to do with you.