What will the next SC be?

Jergan88

Do you want the next SC to be European Theater, Pacific Theater, or World Theater? I personally think the SC engine would not go well with Pacific, and World Theater would be overwhelming to me (also think about how long the comp's turns would be :eek: ).

Finally, do you think that Hubert should add new campaigns? If so, which ones?

World Theatre wouldn't slow it down much, unless you had under a pent.III computer. The computer now is fast fast fast ;)

To add the Pacific would be a challenge, and a lot more bugs to iron out and we all love a true World Theatre. Though I'm not fond of Island hopping wars for bases rather than resources.

An expansion on the European conflict, the true clash of steele would be nice. To just make it more beautiful, more diverse<without losing much playability>? and having a SC2 release date before X-mas 2003 smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I hope to see a divisional level Operation Barbarossa. Huge playing area with multi-player support of up to 2-10 people. Now that would be FUN!!! If only 2 people for multiplay then make it a Corp level game.

[ April 06, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Redmow ]