Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Oh, the urbanity

nijis

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda prefer the Beta demo's treatment of cities. Brussels, Paris, and Belgrade weren't particularly nasty nuts to crack in the war, but they are in the demo, even with corps as garrisons. I understand that maybe Leningrad, Stalingrad, and Moscow needed defensive beefing up, but I'm not sure that changing blitzkrieg into siege warfare is the best way to go about this. Other than that, I thought the Gold demo was a big step up, and look forward to the final version, Festung Brussels or not.

The changes made to the Air Fleet potency probably gives the impression that these cities are tougher nuts to crack than they really are, when actually I've just realized that there was a small bug that magnified this change into something bigger than it really should be.

Right now the UK's anti-aircraft research is being included in Allied minor defence calculations when they are defending from a resource, which should not be included. OK expect a few small changes once I fix this and a few other things up.

Hubert