CNN; Terif brings home victory...Europe leads Ryder cup 1-0!

Kuniworth

Europe's team-captain Kuniworth was relieved after Terif's victory over Rambo on tuesday.

"We hoped for a win and Terif delivered as always...he is the best player in the history of SC...this will be an inspiration to all of us" said the team-captain in a statement.

Europe now leads 1-0 and things are heating up after this victory. How will Team USA cope with the pressure after their captain lost the first game? It remains to be seen, but Team USA probably aim to win the majority of the PBEM-games, victories over Terif and Zapp would merely be a bonus.

/ CNN-Tuesday

[ August 18, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Valiant effort by the team captain, taking on that Immortal Euro-Avatar and thereby taking a hard shot to the chin for the... dust-devil raising!

Purple-Sage Riders!

After all, them feisty and nefarious Euros been playing wargames and miniatures (even... in their dreams!) since the days when Charlemagne thundered! across the flower'd Flanders plain, at least! :eek:

Now, the long-riders... outfit in them flowing black jackets and coats... got to take... 5 out of 8!

Yet, there's always hope... for instance, JJ's been teaching amazing and classic-great chess strategems since the days when Billy the Kid terrorized Ranchos & Villas all along the Rio Grande! So... perhaps he can translate that New Jersey savvy into... WW2-style gun-slinger lingo!

O seize that stallion-mane and Ride On!

All you sidewinder-eyed,

And loco-weed bespitting,

And low-down-holstered... Pistoleros! :cool:

We ONLY need... 5 out of 8!

This game with the huge bid shows at least me two things

1) Terif is without the doubt in a league of his own. He shouldnt be on the Europe team becaue when it comes to this game he is from a diferent planet from all the rest. LOL

2) The game balance is certainly tilted toward the Axis. Hard for those who say it is not to validate their point after this.

Immer,

Great Summation and encouragement to the U. S. Team, only five of eight!

-- Glad to say Billy the Kid took my advice, avoided that fastest gun shootout nonsense and mostly had his own out and pointed and aimed from the start! Proud to say he was a Brooklyn sort, like yours truly. smile.gif

It's hard for me to work up hostility against Archibald; he doesn't like people with freckles and my wife has freckles, so we're united in a common cause from the start.

Curry

Agreed on both points.

Hopelessly outnumbered and outflanked, the Rambo Forces fight bravely to the last, an inspiration to everybody on Team U. S. A.!

boots3.jpg

Originally posted by JerseyJohn:

It's hard for me to work up hostility against Archibald; he doesn't like people with freckles and my wife has freckles, so we're united in a common cause from the start.

ROTFLMAO!!! :D

this goes into the SC Legendary quotes list.... :D