vichy france

grimlord

it will ill remeber you in my emails...

What does this mean? Must be yes, just what a little brother needs ;) If you want me to be playing you pbem you need to have it waiting for me when I get back!!!!

The Vichy navy is composed of different ships than what you start with for France, notably the ones that were at Mers El Kebir/Torch and under contruction at the time of the Fall of France I believe... it's been a while so I can't remember for sure, but something like that.

Hubert

true that....didnt even think of the french navy under construction.....thanks for the clarification.....one last point however...

what about the "off board" income of france and england ie: the african colonies and india...did you purposely discount that income due to perhaps japan?

thanks again

Originally posted by bugsy:

it will ill remeber you in my emails...

What does this mean? Must be yes, just what a little brother needs ;) If you want me to be playing you pbem you need to have it waiting for me when I get back!!!!

yea yea ill get you one and then you can drive down here to pick it up...oh yea email me so i have your address....

later bud...have fun in england

ps...i was hammered when i responded to ya dont have a clue as to what it meant smile.gif