Help - 3 Komp., SS-PzRgt 12 history

I'm into the final stages of scenario design for this unit's counterattack on Buron, July 8/44, ~17H30. I've read through Snowie's "Bloody Buron", Copp & Vogel's "Maple Leaf Route: Caen" and Meyer's "History of the 12. SS PzDiv.". On page 147 of the latter, Meyer cites "History of the 3. Kompanie, SS-Panzerregiment 12"; if anyone has this, would they please post the relevant snippet?

[edit after Google search]

looks like the reference is:

Kompanie-Kameradschaft

Die 3.Kompanie SS-Panzer-Regiment 12, 12.SS-Panzerdivision "Hitlerjugend"

o.O. 1978

Found that at Panzerdiesel.com.

[ September 04, 2004, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Brent Pollock ]

I'll be interested to see what you come up with for this counterattack. There are two Bloody Buron scenarios for CMBO at the Depot, one of them mine, but they focus on the initial attack of the HLI. I briefly considered redoing it for CMAK but never found the time. Nice to see it being revisited.

Too bad operations work out so poorly, would have perhaps made a nice two battle op, the initial attack, and the German armoured counterattack.

I've seen so little detail on the counterattack - from the Canadian side and even in the 12th SS history I have, it is presented merely as a postscript.

I'd love to test this one with you - Canadians preferably. Send me a setup if you have the time, if it is CMAK that is. I can't go back to CMBO.