PC-peliluola, a finnish TV game program gives CM 84%

CM got a long review on a finnish cable channel, Moon-TV, and it's games program PC-Peliluola. The reviewer had a high opinion of the game, only being disappointed in the graphics and high price.

Too bad the channel is undergroundish and unlikely to have many wievers interested in strategic games, mainly appealing to the console crowd.

And too bad they showed the opening movie, as it's dated graphics don't look too convincing.

Jarmo wrote:

Too bad the channel is undergroundish and unlikely to have many wievers interested in strategic games, mainly appealing to the console crowd.

Undergroundish? If that channel tried to get little more underground than it is right now, they would end up surfacing on the other side.

But I have to admit that they have some pretty original stuff. I don't know of any other channel that has a feature show devoted to reviewing pr0n movies.

- Tommi

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tss:

Jarmo wrote:

Undergroundish? If that channel tried to get little more underground than it is right now, they would end up surfacing on the other side.

But I have to admit that they have some pretty original stuff. I don't know of any other channel that has a feature show devoted to reviewing pr0n movies.

- Tommi<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is a stupid "the man show" copycat on fx that does this. they have a guy and girl review it. be sure never to watch it...

Yeah. They have their moments. :D

Most of the stuff is of course rubbish..

Since Finland is obviously the main market of BTS.. :rolleyes:

It's much more relevant that the major games magazine (Pelit) has heavily embraced CM.

Ditto for Steel beasts and some other niche-ish games.

So small wonder why there's disproportionate count of Finnish gamers of CM :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tss:

No, we just get those headaches sometimes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that you mention it, my head's been hurting for two days.. And I hear the voices, too .. "Secure the flank! The flank, idiot!" :eek: