Combat Mission in Legoland

Has anyone considered doing a mod to improve the faces of infantry to make them a little more lifelike. They all look like "Lego" characters. Don't get me wrong. I am a big fan of this game. Just see some room for improvement thats all. Will there be any improvement in CM2? Look at the graphics of the like of the upcoming Medal of Honour. Surely our graphics cards and big CPU's can handle the mathics of all. Viva Combat Mission Forever

AFAIK there are several MODs for soldiers faces.

Just have a look at MadMatts CombatHQ or Tom's CMHQ. You might find something like this, which is a MOD I did last September:

3dfaces1.jpg

There is even a MOD which converts the faces to Hamsters , but that is a different topic, hehe.

Marcus

[ 08-17-2001: Message edited by: mike8g ]

Well I just can't go to sleep yet, so I must respond to this:

I have never watched their faces. I just send them running throught the battlefield etc. The expression in their face is not so important to me, I'm more interested in if the enemy sees them, or if they see some enemy, or if they are weary, or if they can run a bit more. I think that this game is about combat strategy, not beautiful faces.