AAAARRGGHHHH!!!!!!

So I thought to myself, maybe I will give this mod thing a try. Found the Full foliage v2 from DD and thought "that looks nice, but those building look out of place". So I picked up Panzertruppen's buildings. Cool, but what about those tanks? I'm currently playing a winter battle, so I looked around for some snow covered tanks. Found Bergmans M4s and Fernando's German winter tank mods. Then I noticed that Halftrack and Hummel look out of place without snow on them as well... At this rate I'll be up all night just making sure I have all my vehicles snow covered.

By the way, anyone know where I can find a snow covered Hetzer?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

Truly, 7.5 million Afghans do risk starvation in the coming winter, my anger goes out toward the war as well.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]<hr></blockquote>

I'm a little confused by your reply. I was actually being facetious with staying up all night. I was merely trying to convey the frustration of having upgraded some mods, makes a number of other vehicles now look silly. As to your anti-war comment, I can not agree more.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by newlife:

[QB]

I was merely trying to convey the frustration of having upgraded some mods, makes a number of other vehicles now look silly. [QB]<hr></blockquote>

That's the problem. Once you start using mods, you're on a long hard road to hell. Soon, one mod isn't good enough, so you get a few more, then a few more, and so on.

The bad thing is if you're too lazy to make backups on a disk or CD and you have to wipe your hard drive, like I had to, you feel like jumping off a moderatly high bridge. Although it isn't that bad if you have DSL or cable.