feedback on design

A week ago I decided to design a battle. I wanted to incorporate a couple of ideas. 1)Use a large enough map to maneuver on, in order to be able to try different ideas on attack and defense 2) Be historical 3) have a good map

Well, I'm just about finished (play testing). The map is 3km wide and 2 km deep. The game size displays as 'huge'. I've tested it on my laptop (2.8GHz, 512mb RAM, 32mb video) and on a desktop (2.6GHz, 512mb RAM, 128mb video). The turns start out taking less than a min. to process, by turn 10 they are avg. 1-2mins., and seem to max out around 3-4 mins (75 turn battle).

For me the battle is exactly what I want, but would anyone else be remotely interested in something like this? Thinking about SD, but if this is so far from the norm, which it appears, I hesitate.

Axis (3 SSPz moves across the Psel)

Elements of the 6 SSPz Gren Rgt "Eicke"

(on map - 6 SSPz GrenRE's Pioneer Co, Inf. Gun Co, Div Arty assets)(likely follow-on: elements from the 1) 3 SS-Stu.G. Bttr. with att. 3 SSPz Rgt's two operational Pz VI - 2) entire motorized inf. bn. from 6 SSPz Gren Rgt "Eicke"

Allied

Elements of the mauled 52d Guards Rifle Div and 11 Motorized Rifle Brig. att. the four remaining guns of the 1008th Arty. Rgt.

(on map - two Bn. of the 153d Guards Rifle Rgt. and two Co. from the 11 MRB)(likely follow-on: remaining two Co. from the on-line 11 MRB bn)

Any feedback would be welcome.